INVITATION ONLY – This event will be hosted on Zoom; Links will be sent in your emailed receipts
Each day will begin at 09:00 CT & end at 17:00 CT
Students will be put into a waiting room before joining the meeting. We will promptly start at 0900 on 4/5/22
This training will NOT be recorded for future reference.
Sponsored by The South Dakota Department of Health. Required: Must be invited by this organization.
- For Fire: Battalion Chiefs and above.
- For LE: Sergeants and above.
- For EMS/ER Staff: Supervisors/Managers and above.
We will take breaks at each session and a 1-hour break for lunch online at 12:00pm.
Anyone is welcome to take breaks during the presentations.
About our program:
This full 2-day training that will address the psychological, neurological, physical, emotional, and relational impacts of stress and trauma exposure affecting first responders. FRRI utilizes proactive modalities with a holistic approach to educating first responders in the art of professional and personal resilience. We provide science-based education, skills, techniques, and tools that have profound impacts on stress reduction and management.
To address any further questions about the training, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training includes the following subject matter:
- Neuroanatomy and the impacts of trauma
- Relationship between stress and The Nervous System
- Mindfulness-based practices
- The emotional and relational impacts of trauma and stress
- Physical & Psychological Resiliency
- Substance Abuse & Recovery
- Suicide Awareness
- Lessons in Leadership
*Please register below. Again, if you have any further questions about the training email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and participation! We can’t wait to “see” you!